jueves, noviembre 16, 2006

It´s raining...


It´s raining again, I love it, it has been raining all night and I spent most of it by the window looking at how the drops made races trhought the window. All night, me and a cup of tea and a book, just trying to read above lines for a decision to take. Ummmmm hard...but yet possible. I remembered a rainy day in a different country, me and my extremely big bag, me and my destroyed Doc´s, me and a huge cup of tea, sitting down in Dublin's airport trying to decide which way to go, North or South, left or right, bus or plane...ja ja ja. Obviously I ended up taking the plane. Always this decisions mark the start of a happy period, so I am not worried. Ufffffffffffffffffff...I think I'll go out to jump once more in the poodles and watch the face of the passers by, all thinking whats this crazy person doing ja ja ja...I want to be somewhere else right now, I'm not bored, but I would rather be in Stillorgans park, or in St Stephens Green drinking a huge cup of chocolate-milk and enjoying a piece of cake trying to find out why is it important to be named Ernesto...or yes, in a whole different place, having a Frappe and laughing to the strange language which yet I am trying to learn.


I lost my job, is true, but I don't feel bad, I feel somewhat relived, I did my best and I couldn't take it anymore, plus I was missing Hotels a lot, so I think I will take a period of working in whatever and then I will take my car and just drive...drive towards a dream, drive towards something better...


It's only that, eventhought, I know justice is just a myth when it comes to people, it would have been so easy to give a reason, or just say thanks, or do it in any other way, but not by phone and not insulting...it drives me very crazy this stupidity. Today they will give me stupid reasons, I know beforehand, they will find an excuse for this stupidity...they are taking their time anyway.


On the other hand I am very happy because I feel a lot of wonderfull feelings inside of me and I am very very happy, yesterday I played backgammon with "M" and I laughed very much, is just courious how can you feel a person, which is a few hours away by plane, so close to you ummmmmm I love it.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee....escribire cosas en Ingles hasta que encuentre un metodo, un traductor o algo, si alguien tiene una sugerencia, sea bienvenida. Hoy me he reido mucho porque Gina ha tranformado (por fuerza mayor) su blog en un videoblog, y me he reido bastante, pobre se ve bastante forzada, pero ha salido muy airosa del paso. Tambien quiero decir que a partir de ahora pondre tambien links ha sitios de diseño y fotografia...ufffffffffffffffffffff muchas cosas. He abierto una nueva pagina solo para fotografia y contar historias, pero me da mucha pereza asi que creo que intentare (aun no se como) incluirlo todo aqui...(emoticono pensativo)

Voy a aprovechar este periodo para apuntarme a Aleman, estudiar mas Griego moderno y volver a clases de Hip Hop (que ya me molesta la barriguita ja ja ja)...yo mucho mucho y mira aqui estoy que no me muevo, bueno ahora una taza de cafe (y luego otra, ja ja ja nooooooo) y a la calle...

-Book: La importancia de llamarse Ernesto, Oscar Wilde
-Place: Cape Town, South Africa.
-Hotel: Ku´Damm 101, Berlin.

Listening: Irene Cara: Flash Dance




No hay comentarios: